FCO Travel Advice for - St Pierre & MiquelonBack to the list of countries | Original FCO Article
- St Pierre & Miquelon is a French Overseas Territory. There is no formal British diplomatic or consular representation. See British representation.
- Most visits to St Pierre & Miquelon are trouble-free.
- There is a low threat from terrorism. See Terrorism.
- The European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) does not provide any health cover in St Pierre & Miquelon.
- Take out comprehensive travel and medical insurance before travelling.