FCO Travel Advice for - Benin

Back to the list of countries | Original FCO Article
  • There is no formal British diplomatic representation in Benin. If you need consular assistance you should contact the British High Commission in Accra. There is a Community Liaison Officer in Benin who may be able to help in an emergency. See Consular assistance.

  • There is an underlying threat from terrorism. See Terrorism.

  • Take out comprehensive travel and medical insurance before you travel.
Popular checklists for Benin: