FCO Travel Advice for - SwazilandBack to the list of countries | Original FCO Article
- There is no British High Commission in Swaziland. If you need emergency consular assistance you should contact the British High Commission in Pretoria.
- Most visits are trouble-free. Crime levels are relatively low for the southern Africa region, but you should take sensible precautions. See Crime.
- You should avoid rallies, demonstrations and gatherings as these can be dispersed forcefully by the police. See Political situation.
- There is a low threat from terrorism. See Terrorism.
- Take out comprehensive travel and medical insurance before you travel.
Popular checklists for Swaziland:
- A travel packing checklist for: a female's beach / sea / cruise trip to Swaziland in a hot weather
- A travel packing checklist for: a male & a female's going out (restaurants, bars, clubs), hiking trip to Swaziland in a hot weather
- A travel packing checklist for: a female's backpacking, hiking trip to Swaziland in any weather